Vendor: Exis Art
CYCLADES EXIS RING
Handmade 925 silver ring.
Cyclades (Greek: Κυκλάδες, Kuklades) are named so because they encircle, i.e. form a shape the ancient Greeks resembled with a circle, around Delos, the sacred island that was dedicated to the god Apollo.
Combine two or more together for a more impressive style.
For those of you who are a fan of the simple but you also like to be different, you can also choose one of the "Cyclades Innov" rings.
Your Cyclades ring is as unique as you!
- Cut a string that is about 16 cm long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
If you can't find your size, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prepare the ring based on your size.