Vendor: Exis Art
THREE CYCLADES INNOV EXIS RINGS
Handmade silver 925 ring.
Cyclades (Greek: Κυκλάδες, Kuklades) are named so because they encircle, i.e. form a shape the ancient Greeks resembled with a circle, around Delos, the sacred island that was dedicated to the god Apollo.
Cyclades Inno rings can be simple and different at the same time!
Because one is not enough, combine them in triplets for a more impressive style.
Your Cyclades ring is as unique as you!
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
If you can't find your size, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prepare the ring based on your size.